In a few locations (aka home computer vs work computer) I have a spot where I put recipes that I see and think holy schnitzel this is the coolest thing since paleo friendly bread. If you read this blog you are probably a food lover as well and like to find new recipes that will blow your socks off. On my home computer I have a folder on my bookmark bar labelled “Recipes To Make” and in my gmail account I have a note that has links to recipes that I find at work that are must makes. I want to share them with you today so that I can
A) Remind my self to get moving on the recipe
B) Share what I think look like stellar recipes, and
C) Make some notes about if I have actually made them yet.
These recipes are in the order they were in from my lists, there is no precedence here! For example – number 11 and 13 are on my radar and will most likely be the next ones I make.
- Chicken Casserole by Almost : Primal – recently made a casserole like this and it was amazing, I love the spice combo from this recipe and it was the first I had seen with coconut milk to make a cream sauce.
- Paleo Bread by Elana’s Pantry – while I like all the paleo breads that I have made I have been wanting to make one that actually comes out looking like a loaf instead of a flat bread. I haven’t made this yet because I don’t ever really crave bread but I do want to try this out any ways.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Grapes with Walnuts by Whole Living – I have never made brussel sprouts successfully but my best friend used to make them for me (before she vanished to Australia in May and decided she was just going to stay indefinitely…) and I loved them! Every time I make them they come out horrible, I am hoping this recipe allows me to redeem myself.
- Homemade Kosher Dill Pickle by Arthur Schwartz – the only thing holding me back for this is that I need to clean out my large glass mason jar. It is currently holding wheat penne… I just hate throwing things out so I will move it and save for when my brother comes back to visit!
- Spicy Blackberry Jam by My Digital Kitchen – I hope that by making this I will learn the process so I can make jams whenever I darm well please!
- Sweet Potato Pizza Crust by Carrots n Cake – yum.
- Blackberry Muffins by Popular Paleo – all I need to get to make this is some coconut palm sugar, a new thing of almond and vanilla extract (just ran out), and some blackberries!
- Homemade Paleo Condiments by Paleo Diet Lifestyle – I love everything on this page. I used this to help me get going when I started my BBQ sauce last week. I would love to make some others.
- Easy Potato Soup by I ❤ Vegetables – This is not paleo but I like the idea of just doing a sweet potato and some almond milk and seeing what happens.
- Better than Nutella by Chocolate Covered Katie – she had me at nutella.
- Pumpkin Banana Chia Muffins by Elevated Eats- I just bought the chia seeds online for this yesterday!! I am so excited to make these, I am hoping to find time on Sunday to do it!
- Homemade Chocolate by Paleo in PDX – I made this last night!! I added sea salt to half and wish I had done it to the whole thing. It is SOOO delicious. I will definitely be making this again and playing with adding in different honeys or maple syrup. A little piece of heaven right there. Mixed up with some frozen banana?? I can sense some chocolate bananayo in my future.
- Crockpot Fig Apple Butter by PaleOMG – I have been obsessed with figs since making the fruit and nut bars last weekend. I just bought a ton off of Amazon last night so I can make more bars AND this stuff!
I am pretty surprised there were only 13, what can I say, I am quite picky AND a creature of habit. Unless a recipe really sticks out to me as something totally new that I have never thought of making I will look at it go “oh cool idea”, throw it in the memory bank and it will probably come up eventually, bookmarking though, now that’s a real honor.
So this run down bookmark lane got me to thinking a little, I think this first morning question is a doozy and I am really excited to see every ones answer!
Q: If a visitor came to your site and could only see ONE recipe – what would you want them to see?
Attach the link because I want to check out the recipe!
Q: Do you keep bookmarks for recipes you want to make? How often do you actually get around to making them?
**Don’t forget to enter into the AMRAP tank giveaway.