It’s time for another round of Fresh 5! If you don’t knot what I’m talking about check out this here post: Fresh 5 Friday. In a nutshell every Friday I will post 5 new blogs I have found during the week who I think are awesome and that you should check out. Being a food and fitness blogger you can bet that they are along the same lines. Some more food and some more fitness!
If you haven’t found any new blogs in the past week then post some of your favorites. I think this will be an awesome way for people to find new blogs to follow that are similar to their interests. Then just link back to here and we will all be connected! All the cool kids are doing it… you should to : )
Week 3 of Fresh Five Friday include:
1) AllSeasonCyclist – if you like biking this guy knows everything
2) Lexi at LifeByLex – Grad student and newbie runner
3) Sookisu at HoneyForTheBees – vegan blogger, while I eat tons of meat I did have a short vegan stint earlier this year!
4) TheFoodAndWineHedonist – this is a dual personality blog, lot’s of opinions and very witty
5) Kayla at HealthyInHeels – spunky veggie beachbody coach
Q: Who are your Fresh 5?
Categories: Fresh 5 Fridays