Never Say Never & Luv What you Do nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you ladies!!! : ) This award is all about learning more about the bloggers you like, so thanks for passing that along! Also, don’t forget to enter the Cedar’s Mediterranean Freebies Giveaway! You have until Friday!!
The rules go like this:
spit out 7 rando facts about yourself
answer questions asked from your nominator
nominate 11 bloggers
ask said bloggers some questions for them to answer
I have had this post sitting in my drafts forever now and to speed things up I am going to ask that if you actually read the whole post, YOU answer all the questions I listed out / anything else you have to say. I hate narrowing down to a certain number of blogs and honestly really like all that I follow / wander onto even if I don’t follow. SO if you read the post, tell me about yourself!
I know I have done some random facts before so I apologize if any over lap from previous posts…
1) I don’t have a caffeine addiction – no coffee or anything like that is consumed on a daily basis as a wake up. I do have a massive mason jar filled with well over 100 bags of tea on my desk that I do drink but I do so just when I am cold. Some are caffeinated others are not, I don’t discriminate.
2) I’ve never purchased a blow dryer. The one I use was my moms and I acquired it sometime between 6th and 8th grade. My mom didn’t use it (short hair) so I assumed responsibility for it and have never bothered buying one since. It has no fancy bells and whistles and it dries my hair just fine. For those of you trying to do the math I would gestimate that I have had it for about 12 years. No clue how long my mom used it for before that. Try and tell me you aren’t impressed…
3) I really enjoy watching Honey Boo Boo on TLC. It is like staring a car accident, you know you shouldn’t be looking but you just can’t stop. That does not mean I am a rubber necker and causing traffic jams. I am better than that BUT you know what I’m getting at.
4) I’m afraid of swimming in bodies of water with fish. I am convinced they will latch on to my fingers and toes and the idea of touching a fish gives me the heeby jeebies because I think the texture / slime of them would send my sensory nerves haywire.
5) That being said, I have mastering fishing without touching slimey things by using just the hook and the dock to get a worm on the hook – skill people, skills – and begging other people to take fish off my line if I do catch them. AKA I have not, nor intend to, ever fish alone.
6) Bugs love me. When I’m around no one else ever gets bug bites. I mean ever ever. I can end up with 10-20 bites and every other person I am with… ZERO. Horrible.
7) I only like red wine with ice cubes.
Now to the questions that Never Say Never asked:
1. What is your favorite inspirational quote or motto?
— This may be silly but on the inside rim of my coffee mug that (yes I know I said I don’t drink the stuff, I use it for tea when I’m cold remember) it says “Whoever Smiles First Wins”. It makes me happy and I like seeing it every day when I get to work.
2. What is the #1 played song on your ipod?
— At this moment it is “Jenny” by Walk the Moon.
3. What’s your least favorite chore?
— LAUNDRY – I live on the 11th floor and the laundry is in the basement and it is card operated BUT the machine to add money to your card is on the 1st floor. Riddle me that.
4. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
— Perfect get rich quick schemes and be a baller for the rest of my life.
5. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
— I have no idea…
6. What story does your family always tell about you?
— We went to Vegas when I was 14 or something and we had to get up at 4am to go to the airport and I was totally out of it and packing and got really flustered because I couldn’t find my “air-pants” aka hair brush… We all started laughing really hard and I ended up with the giggle cries.
7. What was the first concert you ever went to?
— Dave Matthews Band!
8. Do you prefer summer or winter?
— Summer! I’m a sun bunny. I am not a fan of the muggy weather this year though!
9. How did you get in to blogging?
— I started up in Feb of 2012 to track weight loss / training for my first tough mudder.
10. What is something you have always wanted to try?
— Sky diving!!
11. The best part of waking up is?
and for Luv What you Do‘s questions:
1. What was the first CD that you ever bought?
— NOW 1 or Brittney Spears maybe?
2. If I could have any animal as a pet, it would be a ___________
— PUMA, TIGER or LION.
3. I have seen every episode of ___________ TV show.
— Gossip Girl.
4. What are you most excited to cook or bake this fall?
— Home made chicken noodle soup and pumpkin pie!
5. Who in your family lives the farthest away from you and where do you live?
— My nuclear family is all in upstate NY, cousins and what not stretch out to California. I live in DC.
6. What is the last book that you read?
— Probably some boxcar children book : )
7. If you were snowed in by yourself for an entire day, how would you spend your time?
— Movies!! If there was booze around probably a little of that too so I could go to sleep!
8. The piece of clothing that I can’t live without is __________.
— Sweat pants!
9. What always seems to find its way into your cart at the grocery store?
— Way to much fruit that jacks up my bill.
10. When I was 10, I spent my summers ___________.
— Summer camps!
11. How did you feel about the 1st day of school?
— Sad because summer was over : (
Now its my turn to do some nominating and some question asking…
1. Favorite running shoe brand?
2. Favorite season and why?
3. What would your last meal be?
4. Favorite fruit?
5. Whose bod would you steal if you could?
6. Are you currently doing any specific diet? Like a run at paleo, vegan, veg, dukan, abs diet… what are your thoughts?
7. Tell me about the WORST diet you have ever been on – we have all been there, don’t be shy
8. What was your most embarrassing gym / fitness moment
9. Do you say “toe may toe” or “toe ma toe”?
10. If you have to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would be the most tolerable?
11. What is your favorite meal – bfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, or dessert