My new office building has a great gym in it so I decided to cancel my current membership, which I never used, and join the one here. I worked out, finalllly, yesterday over lunch and did a super fast circuit because I was pressed for time. All my parts hurt so I would say it was a great success. AND this gym has a cross fit room and real kettle bells!! I can not express my excitement!!
• REAL kettle bell swings, squat and swing up using two hands, thrust hips forward- 36lbs x 10
• 10 push ups
• 10 box jumps – this was my first real box jump, the box said 26 on it.. All I know is it was well above my knees in height!!
• 30 Russian twist with 20lb weight
• 10 ball sit ups
• 10 ball sit ups, twist left
• 10 ball sit ups, twist right
Heading to the gym again today over lunch, we’ll see what I come up with!